Finder.com.au has an interesting article that aimed to help settle the issue by offering unbiased information to help you decide which type of school is right for your needs, and the needs of your child. It looked at and explained the important factors you should consider to reach a decision, and walk through some of the steps involved in answering the big question of whether a private school or a public school is better suited to your needs.
- How to check the quality of a school’s education and NAPLAN results
- Private school vs public school average costs
- Gaining admission to selective schools
- Are there any ways to get cheap private school tuition?
- Choosing the right school for your child
More details can be read here.
Share this post
- Tags: best school, choosing the right school, how to find the best school, private school, public school, selective school